Pain treatments have been typically limited to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and opioid medications, which carry the risk of addiction. Both have risks of side effects. With opioids frequently in the headlines, many people with chronic pain can’t get access to the medication they depend on to get through the day without intense pain.
As a possible alternative to long-term opioid use for chronic pain, many people are turning to Cannabidiol (CBD). It has gained mainstream attention for its effectiveness in easing the symptoms of a number of conditions, including acute pain and chronic pain.
Mango Canna-Booster Smoothie
Serves: 2 smoothies (8 oz each)
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed blood orange juice, room temperature (you can substitute any fresh-squeezed orange juice)
- ⅓ cup fresh coconut milk
- One dose of our CBD oil Restore *check it out here!*
- 2 large or 3 medium mangoes, sliced and partially frozen
- ½ cup ice
- To a blender, add the orange juice, coconut milk, and Restore. Blend until it gets creamy.
- Add the frozen mango and ice into the blender. Blend until it gets icy and creamy.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know your feedback!
If you know anyone who's in pain, forward this recipe to this person ;)